This page contains information and forms for local entities to use with their volunteers.
- NAD Volunteer Policies and Resources
- RMC Policy for Volunteers
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Expense Reimbursement Form
- Volunteer Reimbursement Mileage Log
- Acknowledgement of Volunteer Status Form
Child Protection Training and Volunteer Background Checks
The Rocky Mountain Conference follows the North American Division policies and guidelines which requires volunteers to participate in child protection training and complete a background check. This is required for all employees as well as for its Pathfinder and Adventurer leaders, counselors, Sabbath school leaders and teachers as well as other adult volunteers who regularly work with children.
To Complete training and a background check, please do the following:
- Go to Verified Volunteers and click the button that says, “First-Time Registrant”
- Select “Mid-American” from the drop-down list.
- Select “Rocky Mountain Conference” from the drop-down list.
- Create your account
- Proceed through the screens selecting the appropriate options as you go.
Click here to download additional PDF instructions on registering and using Verified Volunteers.
You can click here to watch a short instructional video on how to use the Verified Volunteers system.