“And we know that all good things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are CALLED according to His purpose” – Romans 8:28
“We are blessed to have you here at Rocky Mountain Conference fulfilling your call. And we can’t wait for those that are yet to be called.” – Noemi Borjon, HR Director
The mission of the Rocky Mountain Conference is to lovingly support and empower every member in our conference to know Christ and to make Him fully known through education, outreach, and service, and by communicating hope and encouraging an intimate connection with each other and with Christ.
- Conflict of Interest and/or Commitment
- New– 2021 Employee Handbook, The RMC Employee handbook contains important information regarding employee benefits, policies and responsibilities. All information is subject to change without notice based on voted action by the RMC Executive Committee.
- Labor Law Posters
- New Colorado COMPS Order#38) – Spanish COMPS Order #38
- Leave Policies, including FMLA (August 2014)
- New -Colorado Workplace Public Health Rights Poster. – (Spanish- version)
- Colorado Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
- MAUC Education Code (Effective July 1, 2022)
- Retirement Plan, Automatic Enrollment/Automatic Escalation Notice
- RMC Vehicle Usage Policy (March 2016)
- Child Protection Training and Background Checks (volunteers and employees)
- New Hire Process
- Substitute Teacher Forms
- Substitute Teacher Form–New (2022)
- uAttend–Employee Time Tracking System
- uAttend–Sistema de Ingreso de Horas de Trabajo del Empleado
- Volunteer Information and Forms
- W2 Replacement Request Form
NOTE: Please refer to our Labor Law Posters page for information regarding your rights as an applicant.
- RMC Office Staff– None at this time.
- Teachers–RMC teacher openings are listed on the NAD Education Website. Mile High Academy positons are also posted on the MHA Website. New Position: FT English Teacher, willing to sponsor H1B visa applicant, see Posting Notice.
- Locally Funded– Springs Adventist Academy: Part-time Teacher, position is at 74% of FT (equivalent of 28 hours); estimated hourly rate $27.34/ hour ; teach math to grades 2-4; must be an Seventh-day Adventist member; school willing to sponsor H1B Visa for this position, see Posting Notice. If interested, please email the school at [email protected]
- Pastors— send Resume to [email protected]
- Glacier View Ranch