“We thank you for your understanding during this unusual time. As protocol surrounding COVID-19 evolves, so will our temporary policies and procedures. Please know that our HR Department is closely monitoring the situation and will continue to make any changes in the best interest of all of our employees.” – Noemi Borjon, HR Director
Please click here to view a copy of our latest Temporary Emergency COVID-19 Sick Leave Policy.
The mission of the Rocky Mountain Conference is to lovingly support and empower every member in our conference to know Christ and to make Him fully known through education, outreach, and service, and by communicating hope and encouraging an intimate connection with each other and with Christ.
- Conflict of Interest and/or Commitment
- Employee Handbook, The RMC Employee handbook contains important information regarding employee benefits, policies and responsibilties. All information is subject to change without notice based on voted action by the RMC Executive Committee. Please check with the HR department if you have any questions. (Coming Soon: New Employee Handbook)
- Labor Law Posters (New Colorado COMPS Order#37)
- Leave Policies, including FMLA (August 2014)
- New– Temporary- Emergency Sick Leave Policy related to COVID-19 (New Colorado Workplace Public Health Rights Poster
- Colorado Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
- MAUC Education Code (Effective July 1, 2018)
- Retirement Plan, Automatic Enrollment/Automatic Escalation Notice
- RMC Vehicle Usage Policy (March 2016)