“We thank you for your understanding during this unusual time. As protocol surrounding COVID-19 evolves, so will our temporary policies and procedures. Please know that our HR Department is closely monitoring the situation and will continue to make any changes in the best interest of all of our employees. If you have been temporarily displaced from your position we ask for your patience as we continue to reassess the pandemic situation and determine what to do next.” – Noemi Borjon, HR Director
Click here to see “Letter to Employees from RMC Leadership 3-26-2020“
Please click here to view a copy of our latest Temporary COVID-19 Sick Leave Policy.
Pastors, please click here to request a Replacement Credential Card (to present while under “Stay-at-Home” orders).
The mission of the Rocky Mountain Conference is to lovingly support and empower every member in our conference to know Christ and to make Him fully known through education, outreach, and service, and by communicating hope and encouraging an intimate connection with each other and with Christ.
- Conflict of Interest and/or Commitment
- Employee Handbook, The RMC Employee handbook contains important information regarding employee benefits, policies and responsibilties. All information is subject to change without notice based on voted action by the RMC Executive Committee. Please check with the HR department if you have any questions.
- Labor Law Posters
- Leave Policies, including FMLA (August 2014)
- Colorado Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
- MAUC Education Code (Effective July 1, 2018)
- Retirement Plan, Automatic Enrollment/Automatic Escalation Notice
- RMC Vehicle Usage Policy (March 2016)
NOTE: Please refer to our Labor Law Posters page for information regarding your rights as an applicant.
- RMC Office Staff
- Teachers–RMC teacher openings are listed on the NAD Education Website
- Glacier View Ranch