The mission of the Rocky Mountain Conference is to lovingly support and empower every member in our conference to know Christ and to make Him fully known through education, outreach, and service, and by communicating hope and encouraging an intimate connection with each other and with Christ.
Please contact us. We’re here to help.
Human Resources Team Member Responsibilities
- Conflict of Interest and/or Commitment
- Employee Handbook, The RMC Employee handbook contains important information regarding employee benefits, policies and responsibilties. All information is subject to change without notice based on voted action by the RMC Executive Committee. Please check with the HR department if you have any questions.
- Labor Law Posters
- Leave Policies, including FMLA (August 2014)
- Colorado Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
- MAUC Education Code (Effective July 1, 2018)
- Retirement Plan, Automatic Enrollment/Automatic Escalation Notice
- RMC Vehicle Usage Policy (March 2016)