Position Title: Teacher (10-Month)
Immediate Supervisor: Head Teacher/Principal
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Status: Exempt (Professional)
Wage Scale: MAUC Remuneration scale, 59%-102% (see sample below)
Cost of Living: Based on geographic location per ERI; not all locations have a cost of living adjustment
The mission of the Rocky Mountain Conference is to lovingly support and empower every member in our conference to know Christ and to make Him fully known through education, outreach, and service, and by communicating hope and encouraging an intimate connection with each other and with Christ.
*Starting salary determined upon verification of denominational credentials issued by the Mid America Union of Seventh-day Adventists and years of relevant teaching experience.
Uncertified (no credentials) salary range: $2,636.00/month to $2,969.00/month
Conditional credential salary range: $3,082.00/month to $3,975.00/month
Basic credential salary range: $3,707.00/month to $3,975.00/month
Standard credential salary range: $3,975.00/month to $4,340.00/month
Professional credential salary range: $4,154.00/month to $4,660.00/month
Rates effective 07/01/2022.
RMC full-time teachers qualify for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance—Basic, Supplemental, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 10 sick days, 2 professional days and 2 personal days.
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays (refer to the employee handbook)
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance; Travel Insurance
- Retirement Employer Contributions (Basic and Matching) and a Retirement Allowance, if applicable.
- Service Credit
- Professional Improvement per Mid-America Union Code
- Christmas Bonus per policy
- Moving assistance up to 20,000 pounds as per policy (taxable)
- Tuition subsidy for their children who attend Adventist schools, in accordance with NAD policy (35% for day academies, 70% for boarding academies and college).
For a copy of the job description, please click here: Teacher Job Description