The mission of the Rocky Mountain Conference is to lovingly support and empower every member in our conference to know Christ and to make Him fully known through education, outreach, and service, and by communicating hope and encouraging an intimate connection with each other and with Christ.
Please contact us. We're here to help.
Danielle Toddy, SPHR
Phone: 303-282-3610 Fax: 303-496-0002
Phone: 303-282-3653 Fax: 303-496-0002
Human Resources Team Member Responsibilities:
Danielle Toddy, Director: new hire orientation, FMLA, Workers Compensation, retirement, employement policies
Vivien Vasquez, Assistant: new hires, terminations, health insurance, life insurance, background checks
Jodi Coulter, Associate treasurer: pastors and office staff payroll
Lonnie Hetterle, VP for Education: teacher hires and placement
Employee Handbook, The RMC Employee handbook contains important information regarding employee benefits, policies and responsibilties. All information is subject to change without notice based on voted action by the RMC Executive Committee. Please check with the HR department if you have any questions.
NOTE: Please refer to our Labor Law Posters page for information regarding your rights as an applicant.
- Teachers--RMC teacher openings are listed on the NAD Education Website
- Health Care Plan Information
- Health care reimbursement forms: vision, dental, prescription drugs
- Empower Retirement Resources
- Empower Retirement KeyTalk customer service: 800-701-8255 (Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 6:00pm Mountain Time)
- Pre-retirement Seminar--Thinking About Retirement?